- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 913th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.089 on Penske A/T
3.42 open rear
- 95 LT1
- 1.6 GMPP roller rockers
- Gasket matched intake ports
- TB bypass
- 160 thermostat
- Homemade cold air intake
- Ported and polished MAF
- LT4 Knock module
- Hooker Super Comp headers
- True dual exhaust 2 1/2 mardrel bent
- Flowmaster delta flows
- MSD 6AL box
- MSD 8.5 mm plug wires
- Computer programming by PCM for less
- Power trax no-slip locker
- 2400 SLP Converter
- 2in drop front spindles
- 4in drop rear leaf springs, 30% softer
- Doetsch rear shocks
- Homemade traction bars
- Battery in bed
- 17in Impala SS wheels
The truck runs faster everytime I run. More suspension tweaking and I can get into the high 13's. I still haven't run my drag slicks.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 26, 2003 at 10:45 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:02 EDT 2013.