- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1370th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L v-6 Auto with 3.55 pegleg, RC, sports plus package.
- Airaid intake, Flowmaster dumped, JBA powercables, 180 Tstat, lowered 3/5", Boyd Coddington Timeless 6's 17x8
- Port/Polished heads, bigger TB, cam, and headers
Run was at stock hieght and with stock tires, only with muffler
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 18, 2002 at 4:22 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:00 EDT 2013.