- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevy S10 SS
This truck is currently ranked 1156th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.102 on Drag Radials
97 S10 SS with "Automatic" transmission and 3.42 limited slip gears. Its a regular cab too ;)
- Performance: 2.5 inch Flowmaster 40 series, SLP Y-Pipe, K&N FiPK. JBA headers, MSD 8.5mm wires, SLP roller tip rocker arms, Hypertech PP+-didn't have in 15.15 run, Nitto 555R's
- Appearance: APC indiglo gauges, 2/2 Beltech Drop. 18 inch Smoothie 2's, BFG KDW NT :). Shaved tailgate handle, Stockland Toneau Cover, Modified Stereo, New 98+ front end conversion, Zexel Torsion LSD
- Trailer Hitch and Bass Boat.
15.47 time was ran with Airaid Intake and Flowmaster exhaust only. 72k miles and counting. Best time as of Oct 26 2003.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 4, 2004 at 8:43 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:58 EDT 2013.