- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 738th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
ZQ8 Suspension, Std. Cab. Short Bed.
- ATI Procharger @ 10 Psi, 3 Core ATI Intercooler, Edelbrock TES Headers, Custom 3" Exhaust, Custom Machperformance ECM, Machperformance FMU, Granatelli MAF, Stock Injectors, Bone Stock Engine, 3.73 Zexel Torsen Rearend, Stock Tranny.
I will have updated times soon after switching to 12 psi and more tuning.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 26, 2003 at 4:23 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:57 EDT 2013.