- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1013th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.18 on stock
2002 Silverado Short bed, Regular cab, 3.42, auto, trac-cont., power everything, trailer hitch, bed mat, 5.3, 4000 miles, bone email@example.com mph, 4680 lbs. wo/driver.
- 4.10 Gears, pulley, HPP3-set to 87 oct. tunning.
Great truck, took a little getting used to that electronic throttle, and tract. cont., and is very quick for a stock truck. Real slow out of the hole, but moves upstairs...
UPDATE, 4/06/03 Gears, and eaton, no tailgate, new times are 14.61 @ 96.4 mph, bouncing off the top speed limit. Havent touched the intake or exhaust at all yet.....
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 7, 2003 at 11:47 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:56 EDT 2013.