- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 811th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
SLE with 3.42 gears.
- Speedgrill, Denali headlights, Cowl hood, Street Scene mirrors, Street Scene front bumper cover, Euro tails, Hotchkis 2/4, Yank 3200, ASP pulley, K&N FIPK, Electric Fans, Hamm Headers, Corsa catback, LS1EDIT.
- 3.90 gears with Eaton posi.
- Stage 2 heads, cam in a 5.7 LS1.
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 10, 2003 at 3:27 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:53 EDT 2013.