- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 chevy s-10
This truck is not currently ranked; steve needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.68 on DOTs
shor wheel base,stock other than drivetrain.
- 355,victor jr, holley 750,lunati cam,summit 1.6 rockers,462 heads milled .020",speed pro domed pistons,Eagle forged crank and rods,balanced,4500 stall,msd 6al,2 step.motor turns 7500 no problem.
- truck is being tubbed as we speak. instead of the stock welded up 7.5" w/3.42 gears,its getting a disk brake 9" w/5.13s and 31x14.50 hoosiers instead of the little 8" DOTs.going to a super victor intake and 850 dp for next season as well.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 11, 2004 at 2:21 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:52 EDT 2013.