- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1967 Chevy C10 pickup
This truck is currently ranked 43rd out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 97% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
Ex limited street truck! I bought the truck from Tom Durham and put it on a diet and converted it to a fleet side bed!
- Full Frame
- Funny Car Cage
- Fatman Mustang II Frontend
- Glass Nose
- Glass Doors
- Mar-k Tailgate skin
- SpeedTech Nitrous Plate
- 60 Over 454
- Bullit Roller Cam
- Wiseco Domed Pistons
- Lunati Promod Rods
- Gm Steel Crank
- Brodix BB3 Extra Heads
- Edelbrock Victor 454 R Intake
- Tricked out 1050 Dominator
- Big Shot Fogger W/Top Gun Nozzles
- Power Glide Tranny
- Ultra Bell
- Ultra Case
- 1.80 Straight Cut Gear Set
- Neal Chance 9in Convertor
- 9" Rear
- 35 Spline Gun Drilled Moser Axles
- Nodular Center
- Aluminum Pinion Support
- Bogart Racing Wheels
- Msd Digital 7 with Data Acq.
- Custom 2 Pass Aluminum Radiator
- 16 Volt Agm Batteries
- I killed the 468 so a short deck 548 is in the works. It should move me up a few spots!
Look for us on Pass Time on speed channel in late June! The times are from the show! That's proof for ya!
The show aired on 7/21/2008 but i'm sure it will be rerun to death in the off season.
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 26, 2009 at 8:59 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:35:46 EDT 2013.