- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 243rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Flame Red Regular Cab R/T
- Paxton Novi-2000
- GSM Raptor Intercooler
- Ported/Polished 2.02 R/T Heads
- 58mm F&B TB
- MP M1 4bbl
- HS 1.7 rockers
- GSM Headers
- Spintech 2.5" true dual exhaust
- PowerDemon R tranny w/2800 stall
- B&G Custom Flash
- Hotchkis TVS w/HAL QA1 adjustables
- Some look good stuff :)
Running lean on the topend, had to peddle it across the line. With more fuel I think she's got an 11.1 in her, and I still haven't done a cam yet :)
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 7, 2005 at 12:39 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:46 EDT 2013.