- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 208th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 86% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.496 on slicks
1984 Chevy S-10
All steel no fiberglass
All wiring and lights work
Street legal with the change of tires.
- Narrowed 9-inch with 486 gears.
- 31x10.5x15 slicks.
- 406 small block on alky.
- 176 power glide with pro tree brake.
- MSD ignition with 3-step
- 8 point roll cage.
- 3500 stall converter.
- Custom 3 inch drive shaft.
- moser 31 spline axles.
- Put a set of Brodix Aluminum head on it
- Roller cam
- 4500 Stall converter
- Delay box
Different kind of fast ride.
Lots of fun being jerked back in the seat.
Pulls the wheels about a foot.
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 19, 2004 at 6:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:42 EDT 2013.