- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 282nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on goodyear eagle-
Delivered as stock W/ keyless entry, soft top option
- Jlp shortblock,ported heads by Boca Chapt. racing,ported lower intake by Boca Chapt. Custom grind comp blower cam,1mm over Ferrea s.s. valves, Kenne Bell Blowzilla,Custom polished handbuilt upper plenum utilizing the large opening of the Blowzilla 10# lower 3'' upper ZEX 125 wet squeeze just to name a few
- 15x10 bogarts, 15 front runners, 30'' M/T radial slicks, roll bar, line lock tractionbars
looking for 10's so I can stop this addiction or start-up Lightnings anonymous
This entry was last updated on
Sunday October 2, 2005 at 4:22 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:41 EDT 2013.