- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 chevy c10
This truck is currently ranked 916th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.49 on radials
454 big block
beat up farm truck turned into street hauler
- lowered 6/7 with belltech spindles, springs and flip kit in rear
- 1979 454 rebuilt to near stock specs
- .486 inch lift cam
- k&n air filter
- 570cfm quadrajet carb.
- aluminum valve covers
- custom roll pan
- shaved tailgate
- extang tonneau cover
- chain steering wheel
- tilt steering column from pontiac priesienne
- bucket seats and console from 88 suburban
- two 10" jenson xs1010 subs
- jenson xa2125 amp
- sherwood 100 watt amp
- genexa 170 watt amp
- pioneer 220 watt 6x9's
- pioneer 140 watt door speakers
- jvc kd-sx-770 head unit
- full guage package custom mounted in dash
- 245/60r15 radials on 15x8 american racing rims in front
- 295/50r15 radials on 15x8 american racing rims in rear
- 3" duels with flowmaster mufflers
- 12 bolt rear end with 3.42 gears
- aluminum intake
- overdrive tranny
still a daily driver
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 21, 2004 at 8:21 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:37 EDT 2013.