- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Toyota HiLux
This truck is currently ranked 1068th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radials
Stock 5 Speed
1992 HiLux P/U. 22R-E engine, Toyota 5-speed tranny, 3.55 rear end gear. I bought this truck brand new and the only options on it were full carpet, cloth seat and A/C!
- Trashed all the smog crap!
- Free flow exhaust of my own design.
- 4-2-1 Header.
- Homemade ram air with free flow intake of my own design.
- Reworked computer.
- Mixture adjustment on the dash, can be fattened up or leaned out as I drive. When leaned out on the highway I get 33 MPG!
- My own mods on the cam to my specs.
- Many other small items as well.
- Thinking of changing to a "torquer" type off-road cam for harder launches.
- Traction bars of some type, again, homemade to my specs.
- A longer shifter, (perhaps one of the "gennie Shifters"?)
- Steering wheel from a 1950 Mercury or 1960 Studebaker.
I drove this truck for over 300K miles before I started rodding it. I built it in the old style of what today are called "rat rods". I am even running the stock wheels with an at home paint job on them and whitewalls! I'll try to have pix up soon.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 19, 2006 at 4:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:33 EDT 2013.