- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Carl Triphahn Jr.
1989 GMC Sierra 1500
This truck is currently ranked 1350th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1989 GMC sierra 1500, extended cab, short bed, SLE, No A/C
- Throttle Body Spacer, Flowmaster 40s Delta Flow, K@N Air Filter
- Venom 400, Pulleys, Posy, Electric Fan, Headers, New Cat
i topped out at 121 mph- cool huh
pic is on it's way
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 9, 2004 at 1:16 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:32 EDT 2013.