- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Chevrolet Silverado SS
This truck is currently ranked 853th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.06 on 22s
FLT lvl 5 4L65E
New motor built but not yet installed.
Forged 370, Patriot Stg III LS6 heads, Patrick G cam, Ported FAST 90 intake
- 370ci motor, heads, cam, intake
- FLT lvl 5 4L65E, Yank TT3000 converter
- 2 stage NX N2O kit, HP Tuners
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 23, 2008 at 9:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:31 EDT 2013.