- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford F150 Stepside Ext cab
This truck is currently ranked 1005th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
being made to out run Lightnings
- procharger with 10 lbs boost pulley
- blew elbow off the charger at 1/8
remember speeds not perfect on times
it disapointed the rest of us
should be back out soon
has put over 50,000 into truck to run with NHRA
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 27, 2005 at 9:36 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:27 EDT 2013.