- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 FORD LIGHTNING
This truck is currently ranked 734th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.05 on RADIALS(F1S)
STOCK LIGHTNING W/ FACTORY TONNEAU COVER
- JDM FLIP CHIP(SUPERCHIPS)
- K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER
- BOOST BYPASS
- GROUNDFORCE REAR SHACKLES
- NOS DRY SHOT(125HP)
- POSSIBLE 4LB PULLEY(METCO)
LOVE THIS TRUCK NEVER STOPS IMPRESSING ME
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 16, 2003 at 11:47 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:09:26 EDT 2013.