- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 375th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.75 on drag radials
Supercharged 5.4L w/ 360hp, 3.55 gears, 8lbs boost, 4R100 transmission, 9.75 inch rearend, lowered suspension, 18" rims
- Boost uped to 17 lbs
- small shot of N2O
- line mod valve in transmission
- 3.73 gear
- 16" alluminum wheels w/ Mt ET Streets
- Superchips chip
- Kenne Bell SC
- BTS Transmission
- Longtube headers
- Drag springs in the front
- PI Torque Converter
This truck dynoed at 477 rwhp and 647 rwtq. With a little better 60' it will go high 11s like it is. With the new tranny and TC it should go 11.80s. Not bad for a street truck on a stock engine, and stock heads.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 25, 2003 at 12:00 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:23 EDT 2013.