- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Shortbed
This truck is currently ranked 1312th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.34 on radials
Thing is all stock. I just bought it. 0-60 in 7 seconds on an incline.
- Lowered 2/4"
- 180 Tstat
- Fastman TB
- Mopar headers
- mopar pcm
- turbo or supercharge, depending on cashflow
- Flomaster duel
Its my new baby. Never be like my 92 F-150 XLT although. Only thing its good for is speed, so ill use it. Got it for a great price that i couldn't turn down. It hurts on the starts. Damn auto.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday July 7, 2002 at 10:06 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:22 EDT 2013.