- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1978 chevy C-10 Stepside
This truck is currently ranked 513th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.579 on slicks
406 small block
built for bracket racing and playing around, when bought it was stock with a 305
10.5x30x15 Hoosier slicks, radial front tires, only traction device is 8 leaf springs on each side.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 12, 2006 at 9:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:21 EDT 2013.