- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevrolet S10 Ext Cab
This truck is currently ranked 1043th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
Stock Engine. Stock Transmission. Stock ECU.
- Vortech V1-S Supercharger
- Vortech Straight Discharge Volute
- ATI Procharger 3 Core Intercooler
- ATI Procharger Pro Adj FMU
- 9.5" edge racing stall converter
- JBA Headers
- SLP 2.25" Y-Pipe
- Precat Delete
- Catco High Flow 3" Cat
- 3" Exhaust
- 3" Magnaflow Muffler
- 170 deg. thermostat
- O2 Simulator
- Crane Hi-6 Ignition with BTM
- MSD Coil
- Hypertech PP3 - Used for speedo calibration and firmer shifts.
- TB Diffusor Mod
- Poly Motor mounts - Mike Ballard's Custom Frame Pads
- BFG DR's - Lowered 3/4 w. Belltech spindles and springs.
- ECU programming.
- Comp 266ahr cam
- Trans HD upgrade.
- Modified stock manifold for individual injectors.
14.72 was w/o a locking diff and at 2700 ft of alt (LACR)
8.715 1/8 was with a locking diff - 300 ft of alt (Iriwindale)
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 21, 2004 at 12:58 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:19 EDT 2013.