- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 chevy s 10
This truck is currently ranked 379th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.66 on slicks
3 spd Auto
1984 Chevy S-10 No Nitrous
- 6 pt roll cage, 355 sbc, trw forged pistons,dart SR heads, hooker super comp headers, performer rpm intake, Holley 750 , rewoked, choke horn milled off, msd ignition and unilite dist. jackson gear drive,lunati cam,510 lift,arp studs and bolts, 12 bolt rear, richmond 4:11 gears, line lock,street legal except for the tires, and the hood scoop in some counties in Ga.
- 406 SBC 13:1 comp with a set of dart pro heads, 4 bolt block, steel crank, the only part I Have so far is the block. this stuff costs lots of money. Hopefully will run 10's with out the nos,
Currently running this truck in the Sportsman class in IHRA trying to win some money for the rest of the parts I need.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 31, 2002 at 5:53 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:16 EDT 2013.