- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Ram SST
This truck is currently ranked 389th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.718 on ET Street
Ram SS/T, Leather, 5.9L, cd/tape, Towing Package, and all the options for that year, No Weight Reduction, Engine Bottom End Is Stock, The Truck Outside and Inside is Stock.
- DFI, 727 Transmission, Paxton Novi 2000 (13 psi), Fuel system, 2800 Stall and all the Mopar Performance Parts ( cams, roller rockets, valves, ect.)
- High Performance Bottom End ( pistons, rods and crank) Or the New Hemi 5.4L , More Boost
We are going to reprogram the computer to see if we can get in the mid 11's. I will be testing at Orlando SpeedWorld, FL. Stay tune!!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 21, 2003 at 12:12 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:14 EDT 2013.