- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 587th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 58% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
2-bolt .030 over 350, stock crank and rods w/ARP bolts, cast pistons 9-1 final compression, mild solid roller: 235/245 @.050 .535/,545 lift, stock vortech heads with guideplates and bettter springs, stock HEI. Trans: 700R4 rebuilt with good clutches wtih rv/towing shift kit, 2000stall converter (stalls closer to 1500 because the truck is so light). 7.5 rear end with a posi out of a camaro and 3.73 gears, stock 28 spline axles.
- Suspension componets to make it hook.
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 23, 2006 at 1:07 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:12 EDT 2013.