- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1964 chevy stepside
This truck is currently ranked 629th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
don't have one yet
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on 12 inch slicks
3 speed saginaw
its a 64 chevy pickup.
- 355 small block chevy with flattops, X rods, holly 750, performer RPM, comp cams extreme energy cam...480 lift, double hump heads, 1.6 roller tip rockers, and a 3 speed saginaw with a hurst shifter and 3.73 gears, and a NOS cheater kit.
- a nitrous bottle, i have everything for the nitrous but that.
- 4.56 gears
- mabie a new paint job, but i don't know yet
- also a new motor, we got rods knocking now. we will definetly put forged pistons in it this time with Eagle H-beams in it also. Also a fleetside bed.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 27, 2004 at 10:31 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:06 EDT 2013.