- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota Sport
This truck is currently ranked 719th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.125 on radials
5 spd. HD
- Custom Cold Air Intake
- 180 T-Stat
- Traction Bars
- Ported TB
- IAT Adj.
- 100 HP Shot of Nitrous
- You never know what I'll come up with next...........
Truck was totaled out when somebody ran me off the road...... Time to start over....... RIP !!!!
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 22, 2004 at 9:36 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:05 EDT 2013.