- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 392nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.82 on drag radials
330 ci SC
- JDM modified
- JDM chip
- JDM breather
- JDM accumulator valve
- JDM 2# lower pulley
- JL ram air
- JBA shorty headers
- Magnaflow exhaust
- Nitto drag radials
- 100 Shot NOS
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 21, 2002 at 1:01 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:01 EDT 2013.