- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 272nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 81% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.54 on Hoosier DOT
Sport Truck of the Year...
- Lil 360 - balanced Assembly
- 2.02 RT Heads
- JD / Comp - Custom Cam
- M1 4bb
- 58mm F&B Throttle Body
- JD Racing - Custom Headers
- 3.5" True Dual Exhaust
- HS Rockers
- Bennet Racing Lifters
- PCM - Custom Flashed by B&G
- 30# Injectors
- SAFC II BOX as fuel controller
- K&N Gen II Intake
- MSD Digi 6
- MSD Blaster Coil
- Viper Fan
- Underdrive Pulleys
- 518 (42rh) w/OD and TURBO ACTION 3800 Stall
- 4.56 US Gears & Detroit Locker
- Hal Qa1 - 12 Way adjustable Shocks
"He's a righteous dude"
Check out www.dakotart.com
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:34:00 EDT 2013.