- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Ford f-150
This truck is currently ranked 1391th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.361 on radials
300 Straight 6
4 speed manual
All stock with no options not even floore mats, blue interior, black exterior,
- hula girl
- eight ball shift knob
- lund visor (off a junker)
- baby moons
- homemade battery hold down strap
- radio and tape deck out of a junker
- Holley 450cfm 2bbl
- 2bbl adapter
- 2in spacer
- 4bbl offenhouser intake manifold
- headman header
- thrush glasspacks
- kool blew 8mm wires
- lund visor
- traction bars
- 3.55 or 3.75 gears
last time out the track never warmed up and couldn't get any traction, the truck definitly has more in it.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 27, 2003 at 7:39 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:57 EDT 2013.