- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 Chevrolet c-10
This truck is currently ranked 322nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 77% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.69 on drag radials
This truck was built to try and go 9.99 in a full size truck, It has the setup, just needs fine tuning.
- 468 Tony Barker big block engine, 638 hp on motor, pump gas motor, Brodix heads, Solid roller cam, Very agressive.
this listing will be updted soon.
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 10, 2006 at 9:43 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:53 EDT 2013.