- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 611th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.056 on Toyo Proxes
94 xlt Lightning, GT-40 heads and intake, 4.10 posi rear,
- Little BD-11a blower @ 8psi, 75hp shot of nitrous, 2500 stall, JLP traction bars, 30lb injectors, smog delete, FMS shorties, Bassani O/R x-pipe, Dynamax ultraflows, Roller cam upgrade, omega 1.7 roller rockers, tuned by me with TwEECer.
- Cancer removal (Bedside), s-trim
This entry was last updated on
Thursday September 17, 2009 at 8:04 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:52 EDT 2013.