- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 754th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
Stock Shortblock, PI Converter (2800 stall).
naturally Aspirated ..No power adder, TFS Heads and E303 Roller Cam are only engine work to date.
My drag rims are Centerline Convo Pros
- TrickFlow heads, Ported
- E303 CAM ...Roller Cam Conversion
- Pro M mass air . Underdrive pulleys (added 130 amp Alt & 180 degree thermostat)
- "Kooks" Longtube headers, Dual Magna flows mufflers (gen2 style) w/Hi flow cats, Rancho traction Bars
- PI 2800 Stall converter, Moser Axles and Auburn Pro diff.
- Mark8 Electric Fan, Jacobs Ultrateam
- 70 MM BBK throttlebody, Valvebody & deep trans pan
- lowered suspension via Steeda. Driveshaft loop.
- work in progress, building a daily driver that is also very consistent as a bracket racer.
- I am looking into ways to inprove my 1/4 time while maintaining dependability and current vehicle weight of 4250 lbs. My modifications are listed, any suggestions for improving my times while staying NA, are appreciated.
with over 160,000 miles on original shortblock I have been racing the truck since warranty ran out in 1996. This combo of TFS heads/E303 Cam have worked great for the past 6 seasons. Truck passed State emissions in May 2007 and still has everything to include AC.
It ran back to back 13.6s in the 1/4 mile at last years FUn Ford Weekend, Most can't believe its Naturally Aspirated when they see it run.
Looking forward to the 2008 season.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 29, 2007 at 7:43 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:49 EDT 2013.