- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1970 c10 stepside chevy
This truck is currently ranked 64th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 96% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
all steel body
- full roller motor sb2 heads two stage nos king demon carb th400 with brake and rev maual valve body tubbed dana 60 513 spool 40 spilne axles gun drilled 33x18.5 et steets coil overs ladder bars
i went to a big shot nos system on 2 stage jeted to 300shot and my fogger system is jeted at 400shot frist past today the motor held togther
This entry was last updated on
Sunday July 23, 2006 at 5:30 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:48 EDT 2013.