- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Thomas Spalinger Spali
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1038th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
- Jacobs Electronics Pro-Street Ignition, Homemade K&N Air Intake, Harland Sharp 1.7 Roller Rockers, Ported 2 barrel M-1 intake, B&G M-1 Computer Flash, All Spark Plugs Indexed @ 12 o' clock position, Amsoil (0-30W) Full Synthetic Oil, Tranny Fluid and Differential Fluid..... Mopar PPH Headers/Y-pipe connected to a 3 inch Magnaflow hi-flo c at/Spintech 3441 3" Racing Muffler...
- Current Estimated Horsepower is 345HP/400TQ
- Estimated Rear Wheel HP/TQ= 250HP and 310TQ
Stock ran firstname.lastname@example.org. Now runs email@example.com.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 20, 2005 at 10:07 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:46 EDT 2013.