- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T
This truck is currently ranked 748th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 47% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
1 of 32 98 Intense Blue Regular Cab's
3.92 posi rear
- M-1 2bbl intake
- 52mm F&B TB
- MP PCM
- Coated Kenne Bell headers
- Jet 2
- 15x8 Dak rims w/ 265 50 15 Drag Radials
- 3" Cat
- 3" custom exh split into duals after axle
- SHAKER hood
- K&N Extreme top
- Taylor wires
- Accell cap and rotor
- 3923 Autolites
- ASP Underdrive crank and alt pulley
- Underdrive WP Pulley
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 4, 2003 at 1:54 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:42 EDT 2013.