- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 938th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
DVD navi system
- 408 strocker
- aluminum heads
- M1 intake
- custom valve covers
- Twinturbos with intercooler
- Autometer dash
as of 10/1/03 truck has 500 miles on 408 motor with no turbos installed as of yet. Im looking to get it running in the 13.s befor the end of october, then i will take it in for the twinturbo install.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 2, 2003 at 2:33 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:41 EDT 2013.