- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1976 Ford F250 4x4
This truck is not currently ranked; Brian needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
3/4 ton 4x4.
- Dana 60 ARB front axle
- Dana 60 Detroit rear w/discs
- Stock Frame and Transfer Case
- Broader Performance C6
- 511ci Shelby Aluminum 427 Ford
- CNC Edelbrock Heads
- Titanium Valves
- Roller cam
- 12:1 Arias Pistons
- Oliver billet rods
- Billet crank
- Pro-Systems Dominator
- 300hp Fogger
- Roll cage
- M&H Nostalgia Top Fuel slicks all four corners
This truck runs at 6,600 feet above sea level. Can you say "3 1/2 PSI of negative boost"?
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 10, 2008 at 10:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:35:29 EDT 2013.