- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
This truck is currently ranked 387th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
2000 Reg cab, short bed, 2wd, 5.3L, 3.73 w/Eaton posi
- Futral Motorsports Cam 214/216 .535/.545 113+4
- Home Ported 5.3 heads w/stock valves and 918 springs
- Yank TT3000 Converter
- Custom 4" intake
- Hamm Headers
- True dual 2-1/2" exhaust w/Magnaflow mufflers and x-pipe
- LS1 Edit - self tunned
- ASP pullies
- 34" Radiator w/dual 16" electric fans
- NGK TR-55
- EGR trim (free mod)
- ThrottleBody coolant bypass (free mod)
- 18x8.5 Moda R7s
- Nitto 404 285/50/18
- Hotchkis Sport Springs (2/4 drop)
- 100 Dry shot N2O
- Transgo w/Vette Servo
- T/A rearend girdle
This truck is my daily driver now but will eventually become an all out project truck. I hope to get the truck in the low 13s N/A and in the high/mid 11s with a power adder. Currently the best motor time is email@example.com
For more info check out the truck forums at ls2.com and ls1tech.com (My uid is BigKID)
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 19, 2005 at 7:30 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:38 EDT 2013.