- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 1366th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
4X4, LS, Eaton Performance Posi, 3.73 gears, Full skid plate package.
- 31" Yokohama Geolander A/T II
- 3" Superlift suspension lift
- Edelbrock IAS shocks
- Dana/Spicer U-joints
- Smittybuilt Outland Brush Guard
- Hella 4000 series 130 watt lights
- Hella 55 watt driving lights
- K&N FIPK intake kit
- 180 amp alternator
- Optima 900 amp Yellow Top Battery
- Bosch platinum plugs
- B&M deep finned aluminun transmision pan
- 21,000 BTU heat rejection tranny cooler
- Stainless braided brake lines
- Sylvania Silverstar High and Low beam lights
- If I win the lottery there's a 4.3L V6 stroker short block (4.7L) and Powerdyne supercharger with my name all over it! =-))
The drag strip passes were made with the truck full of my off road gear (chains, hi-lift jack, tools, ect.) and a 3/4 tank of gas. Not bad #'s for an everyday truck. The track was Houston Raceway Park, 1/4 mile. 85-95 degree air temp.
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 6, 2005 at 9:51 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:35 EDT 2013.