- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 786th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on Slicks
4 Speed Auto
Club cab, Regular bed, 17" wheels, 4500 pounds
- -MOTOR MODS-
- Homebrew Intake
- Relocated IAT
- S-bolt Trick
- Hughes STG-II throttle body
- Hughes STG-I Intake
- Hughes 1.6 Roller rockers
- Hughes 1828 CAmshaft
- Redlne 10W30 in motor
- Redline 75W90 in diff
- Gibson headers
- Full Spintech TRUE!!!! DUAL!!! 2.5" stainless exhaust
- 26X11.50x16 MT ET slicks
- TPS@.76 volts
- ASP 25% underdrivepulleys
- ASE computer
- Transgo shift kit
- All this adds up to a dynoed 335RWHP and 428RWTQ
- -BODY MODS-
- Clear corners
- Tonneau cover w/ integrated spoiler
- 408 Stroker Shortblock with ported heads to put under my top end!!!
- NX 75 Shot
- Viper Torque convertor and built tranny
- 18" american billet straight 60 wheels
- I'm hoping for high 12s with this combo!!!
ATTENTION ALL DAKOTA OWNERS THE SPINTECH EXHAUST IS BADDDDDASSSSS! I picked up 28 Horse AT THE WHEELS over stock!!!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 23, 2002 at 3:28 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:33 EDT 2013.