- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1960 Dodge D100
This truck is not currently ranked; Dave needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.42 on 14x32.5 M/T rad
First time at the strip with the new motor. I just plane overpowered the suspension and tires. The truck skated all over the track to the point of being dangerous. Need to fix the chassis, install more converter, and get a larger pair of slicks. Just got done installing a roll bar, belts, dana 60, driveshaft, should see the strip again this summer. The 528 Hemi is an animal, I've been shifting it at 7000 and it hasn't hit the power peak yet. It pulls like a freight train, and the top end charge is unbelieveable.
- Built a 605 pumpgas Hemi (89.5 octane) 852.8hp@5782rpm, 818.4ftlbs.@4818rpm. Still tuning the chassis, need a convertor to match motor. Cold greasy track and spun off and on through the 1/8.
- New convertor, new radiator
If it don't scare you, it ain't fast enough! the truck will smoke the tires at any speed on the street.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:31 EDT 2013.