- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 708th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on Drag Radials
1996 S-10 PICKUP 2WD
BLACK EXT, DRAK GRAY INT
EXTENDED CAB, SPORTSIDE BOX, Cervini's SS Hood, SS Mirrors
- Stage 3 Ported Heads, 2114 Manifold, Ported TB, K@N FIPK2
- Comp Cams 280HR, Beehive 918 springs, 1.6 Pro Magnum Arms
- Edelbrock TES headers & Y-Pipe, Open 2.5" Exhaust, EGR Mod
- MSD 6A, Coil, Rotor, Cap, 8mm wires, NGK TR5 Plugs,
- HPtuners , 160* T-Stat
- ASP 25% underdrive Pullies, E-Fan
- Shift Kit, Zexel, 3.73 Gears, B@M 3200 Stall Conveter
- 3/4 Belltech Drop, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Cal-Trac Tracton Bars
- Torque-Thurst 17x8 Wheels, 255/45/17 Tires
- SSBC Calipers, Summit Rotors, Pads, Stainless Lines
- Bore .030 Over, Stroker Crank
- Wynjammer Superchager @ 10psi, Meth injection
- Hard Tonnu Cover, Redone intrior
Needs more wieght over the rear for tracton!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 8, 2008 at 6:03 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:30 EDT 2013.