- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 662th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Standard 1998 Dakota R/T Club Cab with trans cooler package
- Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger 9.5#'s of boost
- F&B TB
- M1 2bbl intake
- MSD 6-BTM
- MSD SS Coil
- Magnecor wires
- Mopar Headers with dual exhaust
- Hoosier slicks on durango 15"s
- Ram air set up for the AAR hood. lowered suspension
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 4, 2004 at 11:47 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:28 EDT 2013.