- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 GMC Sierra (Step-Side)
This truck is currently ranked 967th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
Reg. cab, step-side, 3.73, posi.
- Whipple supercharger, AAP built tranny, PI Vigilante 3200 stall, Gibson headers, PV exhaust, 17" Colorado Customs, bagged, and everything else.
- Eaton LSD, long tube headers, and some custom tuning
No new times yet with the built trans and converter, coming soon though.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 2, 2003 at 4:05 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:26 EDT 2013.