- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1075th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.17 on bald goodyears!
- mopar headers, 2 1/2" y pipe, 3" catback, mopar pcm, mopar coldair intake, 180 thermo, and iat relocation.
- throttlebody spacer, underdrive pulleys, shortbelt, some weight shaving, and ??????
not too shabby for a truck, just ask the last SI i raced
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 6, 2002 at 1:26 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:23 EDT 2013.