- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1141th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.26 on Dunlop GTX
'99 RC Dakota R/T - Solar Yellow
3880lbs w/ 1/2 tank of gas
Dunlop Sport Rover GTX tires
- K&N Panel filter, Mopar PCM, Power Pullies
- Slicks, traction bars, 4.56 gears, 2400+ stall converter,
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 28, 2002 at 9:39 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Tue May 7 00:47:08 EDT 2013.