- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 172nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.51 on drag radials
4 spd Auto
Stock appearing truck
- stock block
- splayed 4 bolt steel capseagle H beam rodsTRW forged pistonsVortec headsComp 206/210 .500 lift cam1.6 roller rockers009 75 lb/hr injectorsT72 turboCustom 3 inch downpipeCustom tuned chip with stock ecm
This truck is way too much fun. I have owned it for a little over a year, bought it in August of 2000, should have looked for one way before that.
If anyone has any questions about my build feel free to e-mail me or check it out at www.canadiansyty.com
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 19, 2003 at 2:03 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:15 EDT 2013.