- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 291st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.57 on Hoosier Q.T Pro
408 c.i. stroker
4 speed auto
Dakota R/T Package, 5.9L, Fully Loaded Club Cab
- Stroked 408
- Reflexxion's cowl hood
- K&N FIPK
- F&B 52x55 throttle body
- Mopar m-1 4brl intake
- Ported 1.97 R/T Heads
- Custom grind cam
- Crower 1.7 rr's with high rev kit and new springs
- Mopar black valve covers
- gs headers with dual 2.5" exhaust with cats removed
- Hooker aero-chamber mufflers
- cuttouts before the mufflers
- MSD wires
- MSD 6a ignition
- Msd blaster coil
- Custom flashed performance pcm
- 3800 stall converter
- Hotchkis suspension
- Hal Q-A1 Shocks
- Street Scenes gen 1 rollpan
- viper electric fan
- 28" Hoosier Q.T Pro Slicks
- 4.56 gears
- other go fast goodies :)-
- Time slips with better times :)
This truck is a real blast to drive!! The speed of a 4000lb truck is amazing. Well, at least it use to weigh 4000 :)
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 21, 2008 at 2:08 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:13 EDT 2013.