- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1131th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Stock Radials
4.8 liter(294 c.i.)
2wd, 4-speed auto, 3:42 gears, Red
- - HPIII
- - K&N FPIK
- - Flowmaster Exhaust
- - Edelbrock Headers
- - GMS Mass air
- - DTS 3:73 gears
- - Yank 3000 stall converter
- - 26x10.5/16 Mickey Thompson et/streets
- - Cal-tract traction bars
- - Vortech Supercharger w/ small pully (9 lbs of boost)
- - Crane Cam
I ran the 15.00 w/out the 3:73's, the headers, the mass air, converter, et/streets or traction bars. hope to run 13.9-14.5 the way the truck is now. if anyone has any ideas about what size of a cam I should use they are greatly appreciated.
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 29, 2002 at 7:50 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:12 EDT 2013.