- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 DODGE 2500 4X4
This truck is not currently ranked; MILES needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
MWP 1123 AOL
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.79 on 35 BFG M/T S
5.9 H.O. DIESEL
QUAD CAB LONG BED 4X4 NV5600 STRAIGHT DRIVE
- TST COMP BOX
- B-D TIMING BOX
- 40 HP INJECTORS TST
- ATS 3-PIECE MANIFOLD
- HX-40 TURBO 4 INCH EXHAUST
- AFE TUBE FILTER
- HIGH IDLER
- 175 DRY SHOT NITROUS
- 200 HP INJECTORS
- MORE BOTTLE
- PORT POLISH HEAD
- COPPER GASKET, O-RING HEAD
- H2E WITH HX 55 RUNNING TWINS
EVERY DAY DRIVER HUNTING TRUCK,W/WINCH, SWAMPERS
GOOSE NECK BALL FARM TRUCK
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 27, 2003 at 11:30 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:11 EDT 2013.